You may have seen a number of weddings. Several traditional and classic trends are followed there. But if you want to make it unforgettable and unique then what will you do? Different people will give different ideas. Now I am going to describe 8 ways to make your wedding unforgettable.
1. By making ceremony seating unique – In order to leave a very good impression on the guests use a seating pattern that is creative. If in a number of rows, you will set up the chairs then it will look traditional. On the aisle both sides set up the chairs in the design of a half moon. With this arrangement you can create a very good viewpoint for the guests. One more thing you can do is you can use hay bales or benches in place of chairs. For aisle and arbour, a minimal décor will look good. But for the seating it will be good if you amplify the décor. You can also use colored ribbon to wrap the chairs.
2. By making the bridal entrance unique – If you will make the bridal entrance unique then everybody will like it and will never forget it. But for doing this you need to be creative. For carrying you towards the aisle’s end you need to rent a snazzy ride. If you will make arrangements for entry of each couple separately then everybody will like it.
3. By arranging a processional music that is non-traditional – Everybody will definitely like it if you will arrange Pachelbel’s Canon. The guests will like those beautiful march songs of wedding that are traditional. Everybody present there will have a feeling as if he is connected to the song. For setting up the mood you will get a lot of help from heartwarming music.
4. By arranging an enthusiastic celebrant – For the sweet union of bride and groom if you will hire an enthusiastic celebrant then everybody present there will like it. After seeing the work of the enthusiastic celebrant every guest will feel refreshed. If you take interest in capturing your family or friends’ attention then you will get a lot of help from this. You need to choose him after seeing his reviews and then by using your phone you have to talk to him.
5. By arranging a unity ceremony – By incorporating a unity ceremony you can make your marriage memorable and unique. We can call it a symbolic ritual to arrange a unity ceremony. By lighting up a unique candle instead of vows you can grab the attention of all the guests. The two lives’ blend will be symbolically shown by the unity candle. 2 taper candles will be separately lightened up by the celebrant. The new chapter of the bridegroom will be represented by lighting up the unity candle by both of them together. In the ceremony of the unity bowl, you can include the guests. In this ceremony, filling of the colored stones in the bowl will be done by the guests. After the ceremony, the newlyweds will receive the stones showing the attributes and qualities of different people.
6. By arranging transportation of guests – If you will provide the transportation to the guests then those guests that are older will feel very good. The guests will not call you again and again by phone when searching the location of the venue.
7. By making the entrance of the reception very good – Take a band and visit inside the reception entrance just like a parade. The guests will be surprised after seeing this. There is one more way of celebrating the reception entrance. The guests will hit the dance floor at the time of the entry of the bridal party along with the newlyweds. After this giving a sweet introduction of every member to the newlyweds will make the guests happy.
8. By arranging meals of the guests’ choice – The guests will be very happy if you will serve very tasty food to them. It can include gourmet burgers, falafels and all types of sandwiches. You can also offer brunch to the guests by inviting them at 11 a.m. In the brunch if you will serve yoghurt, fruits and French toast then the guest will definitely like it.
If you take interest in Event Planning then take the help of an event planner.